- Art der Anzeige: Angebot (Biete)
- Jobkategorie: Praktikum
- Arbeitsverhältnis: Vollzeit
- Jobgebiet: Werbeagentur
- Gehalt (brutto): 1.642,86
- Stadt: Salzburg
- Postleitzahl: 5020
- Bundesland: Salzburg
- Land: Österreich
- Aufgegeben: 26. September 2022 16:57
- Läuft ab in: 3 tage, 17 Stunden
LOOP is a digital-first lead agency, exploring the intersections between design, technology and digital brand building for leading brands. With a team of 350 digital talents and through data driven marketing, we help brave clients to stand out in the digital age. Over the last few years our brilliant team has done remarkable and innovative work for internationally recognised high-profile brands such as Puma, Audi, Breitling, Red Bull and numerous others.
Production & Logistic Assistant Internship (m/f/d)
You will help us with logistical procedures and assist our production team. You are ready to support us with your hands-on mentality and do approach everything with the willingness to ‘muck in’ when required? We are looking for an all-round talent who wants to grow, support and learn from an international team of dedicated and talented creatives within an dynamic agency environment.
Responsibilities and Requirements
• You have a good time management and excellent organizational skills.
• You have a team player mind-set and do approach everything with the willingness to ‘muck in’ when required.
• You are proactive and responsive.
• Flexibility and commitment for new challenges.
• Affinity for excel sheets, IT tools and structured documentation.
• You are responsible for dispatch management.
• Handling and controlling of all orders for our production team.
• Developing and co-creating of new inventory processes.
• Improve logistical procedures in house and implement new tools if necessary.
• Assist in built-up and rebuild of production sets, coordinate delivery and pick-up of shooting sets.
• Cooperate with our production team as well as the Office Management team and assist in daily tasks.
• Perform duties required to keep equipment, systems, buildings, and grounds ready for use.
• Logging and reporting all technical faults of production equipment and arranging all necessary fixtures.
• You are fluent in German and English is a plus.
• Driving licence B is required.
• Internship Period: 12 months.
Full-time position with a 40h-week.
An adequate internship salary.
Good career prospects are achievable within the team.
Sunny Hours: 1 day off every second week in summer. So you get to enjoy sun, the lakes or few extra hours of sleep once a week.
Office Locations: Salzburg, Vienna, New York City, Berlin, Sydney or Copenhagen. 6 cities, 6 offices, there is always an open desk for you.
Headspace App: Premium account to help unwind, focus, connect and more. Countless mindfulness session for free.
Audiobooks: A library of specially sourced audiobooks for you to enjoy in a range of different genres from bestselling novels to non-fiction.
And much more: Free Sports and Fitness, Language Courses, Visa Support, Workshops and additional training.
So if you are motivated to join the LOOP Team, we are happy to offer you a full-time position as a Production & Logistic Assistant in Salzburg. We are looking forward to receiving your online application via https://www.agentur-loop.com/careers/production-logistic-assistant-internship