- Art der Anzeige: Such-Annonce (Suche)
- Jobkategorie: Praktikum
- Arbeitsverhältnis: Vollzeit
- Jobgebiet: Wirtschaft
- Gehalt (brutto): As an employer, we value diversity and support people in developing their potential and strengths, realizing their ideas and seizing opportunities. The job advertisement is aimed at all people equally, regardless of age, skin colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation or origin. Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is € 1.785 gross per month.
- Stadt: Elsbethen
- Postleitzahl: 5061
- Bundesland: Salzburg
- Land: Österreich
- Aufgegeben: 28. Juni 2022 10:05
- Läuft ab in: 9 tage, 12 Stunden
To strengthen the customs department in the global Red Bull Headquarters in Elsbethen (Salzburg), we are looking for a dedicated intern.
The purpose of this job is to support the Global Customs Department by assuring and coordinating inbound/outbound smooth process flows, assuring that all customs-related issues are properly addressed and that processes are executed in accordance to customs guidelines. We are looking for someone that can start from July and stay with us for at least 3 months.
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we’ll trust you with:
#COORDINATE FLOWS AND PROCESSES
In this internship, you will be the first point of contact to the business, for all customs executional issues concerning inbound/outbound flows.
In collaboration with trade compliance you will issue guidelines and support the implementation of new processes. Furthermore, you will be involved in the coordination of the raw material in- and outbound process.
You will get the chance to play an active role in special projects with customs impact cooperating with other departments and network partners e.g. preferential management.
You will support the customs experts with additional analytics in KPIs, business partner reporting, cost optimizations.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
that matter most for this role:
(Ongoing) studies at University or College (Bachelor or Master) ideally with a focus on economics and/or law
Fluent in German and English
Good MS office skills
SAP skills are considered an asset
Precise, structured and independent way of working
Happy to work in a team
We are looking forward to your application via: email@example.com