- Art der Anzeige: Angebot (Biete)
- Jobkategorie: Fixanstellung
- Arbeitsverhältnis: Vollzeit
- Jobgebiet: Andere
- Gehalt (brutto): a minimum gross salary of € 59.000 a year
- Stadt: Bischofshofen
- Postleitzahl: 5500
- Bundesland: Salzburg
- Land: Österreich
- Aufgegeben: 28. November 2022 10:23
- Läuft ab in: 5 tage, 15 Stunden
Computer Vision Expert C++ (m/w/d)
Our formula for success: We combine the high-performance equipment of large-scale industry with the know-how of experienced dental experts.
Our employees develop sustainable solutions with their commitment, their creativity and their passion.
To expand our team, we are offering a varied and exciting position in our company.
• You develop outstanding software solutions using C++ for the digital dentistry world
• You take part of extending the core of a 3D scanner library
• You ensure the software quality using “Clean-Code” principles
• You do automated tests within a Ci/DC (Jenkins) pipeline and reviewing codes
• You are in constant contact with our cooperation partner
• You have completed your master studies in computer science or related disciplines
• You are experienced in software development using modern C++
• You have 2+ years of experience working with Computer Vision and related libraries such as Open CV
• You know a lot about parallel computing, OpenCL and GPU programming
• You are open minded, motivated to develop something new and innovative
• Strong communication skills in English, ability to work in an intercultural and agile environment
• Flexible working hours, home office days after the training period
• Sponsored canteen for lunch
• Employee events
• Training opportunities (internal academy)
• Free parking/excellent transport and train connections
• Our cooperation partner is the world-wide operating company Ivoclar Vivadent
• Accommodation (shared flat with furniture)
At DigiSwiss you can expect a family working atmosphere, room for creativity, a flat hierarchy with short decision-making processes, open communication, a crisis-proof workplace and respectful interaction with one another.
For this position is a minimum gross salary of € 59.000 (employment group F in the collective agreement for commercial employess) a year provided. The actual salary is based on your individual qualifications and professional experience.
Please email your complete application documents to:
Mrs. Stefanie Schnegg